Why Vinyl Siding Replacement? For Homeowners on Long Island, NY, it’s peace of mind.
Who do you want to do your vinyl siding replacement or repair?
- (A) A fly by night company that undercuts everyone by offering the lowest price just to get the job, inferior materials, shoddy workmanship and no warranties or guaranties? OR
- (B) A company who has been in business since 1997, has an A+ BBB rating, has thousands of satisfied customers, works with integrity and offers the best in class service and materials?
If you answered A and price is your only objective then Conlon Exteriors isn’t for you. But if you answered B then you are a smart homeowner and the kind of customers we love working with. An educated consumer is our best customers because they understand the value we bring to the table.
Having new vinyl siding replacement on your home in Long Island, NY by Conlon Exteriors is a savings for the future. Vinyl siding is the perfect way to protect your Long Island home’s exterior structure while increasing the overall value. Depending on your vinyl siding needs and preferences, we can help you choose the correct style for your home. With new siding, you can enjoy years of lasting beauty and value of your home!
Vinyl and other polymeric siding, including insulated siding, are each certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics. This is your assurance that the product you choose will help protect your home:
- In extreme weather events (all certified vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, and most achieve a wind rating higher than that) including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters.
- Against color fade, because certified products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (and there are hundreds to choose from)
- Against rot and decay, because polymer-based sidings do not absorb water and their rain screening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber
Why is vinyl siding still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada?
Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. And that’s why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warrantees — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner and typically carry a prorated warranty of at least 50 years to subsequent owners.
Take a look at today’s vinyl siding in our photo gallery to see how beautiful, versatile and prolific these polymer-based exterior building products are — from siding and soffit, to trim and door surrounds, even architectural accents like pediments and molding. You too will appreciate why vinyl siding is best choice in exterior cladding.
Long Island Vinyl Siding Replacement or Repair
When wind, hail or other natural events damage your vinyl siding, we can help restore your peace of mind. We will provide a free review of damages and work with your insurance company so you can recover as quickly as possible.
The first step…contact us at 516-781-5194 for a vinyl siding replacement or repair analysis.
Vinyl Siding Repairs – properly maintaining your siding extends your home’s life. Type of repairs include:
- Fill in a puncture
- Patch a hole
- Repair a tear
- Replace dry rot sections
- Replace sun damaged sections
Vinyl Siding Replacement – here are just a few of the many benefits of siding replacement service:
- Increase home value
- Increase curb appeal
- Repair hidden structural damage
- Increase energy efficiency
- Lifestyle impact