OUR ROOF REPLACEMENT CONTRACTORS GIVE YOUR HOME A ROOF YOU CAN RELY ON.
Why Do So Many Homeowners in Long Island, NY Trust Conlon Exteriors for Roof Replacement?
- We do impeccable work
- We don’t overcharge
- We make sure our customers know we will come back and fix their roof for free if something goes wrong
Conlon Exteriors Inc. is recommended by Long Island, NY homeowners and insurance companies alike, because of our careful workmanship, high-grade materials, and attention to detail, all at surprisingly fair prices.
The right roof system is one of the most important, yet easily overlooked, elements of the structural function and integrity of your home. You need a roof system that will protect your loved-ones and your home from the harsh weather conditions. From the harsh winters and scorching summer heat, to the wild storm seasons that have frequented our state, extreme weather is no stranger to us!
There are roof systems available that go above and beyond what the normal expectation of a roof system is. Some of the benefits of these systems include:
- Monthly savings on your homeowner insurance.
- Monthly savings on your energy bills.
- Manufacturer-backed warranties against wind & hail damage.
- Layers of protection to keep the elements out of your home.
We know that each client has their unique needs…From minor leak repairs to full roof replacements, Conlon Exteriors is your source for roofing replacement for homes in Long Island, NY.
Choose Your Roof Replacement Contractor With Confidence.
Who will work on your Long Island, NY roof? Specialists who undergo ongoing professional training — not the day laborers that some companies hire.
Concerned about your property and landscaping during the roofing installation process? Don’t be. We protect your yard, and your family, as if it were our own. Plus of course we have full liability insurance and are OSHA compliant.
Check our references and talk to Long Island families who say they got the right roof for the right price — no more and no less. If you’re comparing quotes from different Long Island roofing companies, we’ll even help you sort them out and ‘compare apples to apples.’
Conlon Exteriors, Inc. is a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor with 20 years servicing Long Island, NY residents. You can verify us by going to the GAF website by clicking here and entering our GAF number ME41612
What GAF Master Elite Certification Means to You as a Homeowner
If you see a roofing contractor on Long Island that is “GAF Master Elite Certified” you may not know exactly what that means, and why it is important to you as a homeowner. This designation is a certification from GAF, one of the leading roofing materials manufacturer in the U.S., and only the top 2 percent of all roofing contractors nationwide can claim this certification.
A Third-Party Quality Endorsement
Not all states require roofers to have a license before they can offer roofing services to homeowners (although some cities do have their own licensing requirements). For that reason it’s important that you have a third-party endorsement from a qualified company like a roofing materials manufacturer. A company that is GAF Master Elite certified has been thoroughly reviewed to ensure they deliver quality products and services to their customers.
Qualifications of GAF Master Elite Roofers
Before boasting about being a GAF Master Elite Certified contractor, roofing companies in Nassau & Suffolk Counties on Long Island have to meet several qualifications, including:
- Being in business for a minimum of 7 years
- Scoring a minimum of 99% on customer satisfaction surveys conducted by GAF
- Carrying at least $1 million in general liability coverage
- Carrying a proper amount of worker’s compensation insurance
- Achieving a satisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Having a high credit rating with a clear bank history (no overdrafts or other negative items on your credit report)
- Having a history of paying all bills on time, with no other liens, judgments, or unresolved items on record
- Maintaining a record of quality workmanship
While there might be good contractors out there that meet some of these requirements, in order to be able to advertise your services as a GAF Master Elite contractor, you must meet all of the requirements each year. With such a stringent screening process, it’s no wonder the vast majority of roofers in Nassau & Suffolk Counties on Long Island are unable to make the cut.
As a homeowner, your roof plays a critical role in protecting your home. It can also be a significant cost to replace or repair it, which is why you want to make sure you only work with highly qualified roofers that will provide the highest quality work. Seeking out a GAF Master Elite contractor is a good place to start.
Key Components of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System
At Conlon Exteriors Inc., we build every roof in Long Island, NY to meet and exceed industry standards.
- Surface Preparation… to ensure the best surface to work with.
- Starter Row… to lock your shingles in place to help prevent blow-off and potentials leaks. You will also notice visibly straighter roof edges because there is no cutting involved.
- Repair / Replacement of Any Broken, Defective, or Rotted Decking… to ensure your roof has a nailable surface.
- Ice & Water Shield… laid in all the valleys and other areas that may be prone to leaking.
- Proper Ventilation… necessary to prolong the life of your roof and for the Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proper Oversight and Inspections by our Field Supervisors… to ensure workmanship is to our standards and complete client satisfaction.
- Reconnection of All HVAC Pipes…. vital to ensure that carbon monoxide is not leaking into your home!
- Unmatched clean up & debris removal… It is our goal to leave your property cleaner than it was before we started!
Ready to Get Started on your Roof Replacement?
Contact us today and don’t forget to ask about our Free Roof Analysis, consultation, and roof estimate. Also, take a look at our current roof specials to see how you can save even more on your new roof. We have the right residential roof system for residents of Long Island, NY!