Have you noticed…
- Water spots on the walls or ceiling inside your home?
- Damp or rotted areas on the underside of your roof?
- Shingles that are missing or not lying flat?
- Blackish algae indicating a loss of shingle ‘granules’?
- Other homes in your subdivision getting new roofs?
- Notices about defective shingles on post-2002 roofs?
You’re smart for being concerned. These warning signs, discussed further in Warning Signs of a Troubled Roof, may indicate further issues such hidden leaks and damage that could impact the integrity of your home.